Thursday, November 15, 2012

music.


I wanted to talk about music so yeah here i am. I'm not one those people that are like, "music equals life" every time they hear their favorite mainstream artist Lady Gaga or other. I like to think i appreciate all music, except that super bubblegum kind of pop. I enjoy rap, rock, indie, classical, house, electronic, dubstep,  acoustic, etc. I'm not picky, as long as it has a good beat and relevant lyrics. I also like "mainstream" music because the songs can get pretty catchy. I just hate that the lyrics in those overused songs are so dumb and all they sing about is partying and doing sexual things. I don't want my younger brother and cousins to be listening to that garbage. I'm always listening to music. my parents get mad at me because i don't pay attention to anything at home because i'm either playing my ipod or my ihome is at high volume. To me, music is saying things that i can't. I'm not very good at expressing my emotions and listening to all these bands make me feel like i'm not the only one. Sounds cliche, but it's true. It's easy to make friends too when two people like the same band or artist. They find common ground and build a friendship from there. It's a nice thing i suppose. I picked up on piano when i was 10 and i have an electric keyboard but i haven't gotten around to messing with it because of school and the fact that I put the pro in procrastinate. I just wanted to say i truly love music and what it does to people, including myself. like the picture above says, music makes the world a better place. goodnight :3

No comments:

Post a Comment