Thursday, November 15, 2012

friendships.


friendship. it means a lot to me. i don't count many people as friends. that word by itself is putting trust into someone, something i've never really been comfortable with. i've had a few best friends though, whether i talk to them now or not, i love them. My close friends now are David, Citlali, Daisy, Elias, Ivan, & Jonny. These people a lot to me, and I don't plan on letting petty stuff get to us like i did with past friends. Citlali is the funniest girl I know and one of the only girls i can call a best friend. I can be myself and act like a (surprise!) complete idiot around her. I can never frown around her, she always keeps a smile on my face, except when she makes fun of my dark skin... lol. Elias & Jonny are some of the funniest guys i've ever gotten to know. Whenever i need a laugh they are the go to guys, and i know i can trust them. I met Ivan this year but he still means a whole lot to me. Last but not least, my bestest friend David. i don't have a picture up there with him because he doesn't like pictures so i feel sorry for your mom. I've never had a best friend like him. He always cheers me up and makes me feel better when i feel like crap. im glad i met him and everybody else. i love these people and i hope don't grow apart from them ever. if i do i will eat horse food for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment